“We at Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait (ABK), endeavor to provide seamless banking to our customers within the Bank’s core values of Transparency, Integrity, Simplicity and Excellence. These values form the strong foundation of the Bank’s operations across the Group”.
Reimagining a Simpler Bank
To consistently provide experiences that simplify and enrich people’s lives.
Our Core Values
- We will be clear and open in all our dealings.
- We will be driven by what is good for the customer and the public.
- We will constantly strive to make banking simpler for our customers, with easy documentation and processes, friendly people and quick delivery.
- Simpler, Faster, Better.
ABK’s COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Our fees will be fair and transparent
- We will serve you promptly through our capable and well trained staff
- We will reduce the number of steps taken on any transaction to simplify your Banking experience with us
- We will act with honesty and integrity in all our dealings with you
- We encourage your suggestions and feedback to enable us to serve you better
- We will treat you with courtesy, resect and smile
If you are dissatisfied with any of our services and wish to bring it to our attention you may address it through the below mentioned channels.
How to file a complaint with ABK?
We have made this easy and simple for you to voice your concern/complaints/enquiries through multiple channels:
Customer Complaint Email email@example.com
Customer Service Phone
- Dubai +9714 6075555
- Abu Dhabi +9712 4015111
Complaint Box this box is located in the Branch Banking Hall where you will find the ABK Complaint Form. Kindly fill in the form with all the details related to the complaint and drop it in the box.
What can you complain about?
- Products & Services provided by the bank
- Fees & Charges
- Customer service and staff interaction
- Debt and installments collections related
- Bank’s system performance
- Security and Privacy
Complaint handling process at ABK
We have set standards of service for managing complaints raised by ABK’s customers. Each complaint goes through a detailed and thourough process flow to ensure that this is timeously and appropriately resolved.
Each complaint registered will be assigned a unique “Service Request Number” which will be provided to you through the formal email sent to the email address registered with ABK and an SMS will also be sent to your registered mobile number. This will be followed by an acknowledgment call from our Complaint Unit representative within one working day.
- During the acknowledgment call you may discuss in detail the nature of your complaint with our Complaint Unit representative
- If ABK is not able to address the complaint within the designated time period we will inform you of the same
- Any complaint if not addressed and resolved within the designated time period of 15 days will be escalated to ABK’s management to expedite the resolution
- Once concluded, you will receive an official reply via a recorded call, followed by an SMS/Email confirming closure of the Complaint Service Request Number
How can you escalate your complaint?
To bring more Transparency and Efficiency to address customer complaints in a timely manner, customers have the right to escalate their complaints to ABK management by writing to:
Omar Tarek Wahby
CEO – UAE
When to escalate to the Central Bank of UAE?
In the event where a final resolution to your satisfaction could not be achieved or a clear response was not provided by the Bank within 15 working days, you may escalate your complaint to the Consumer Protection Unit at the Central Bank of the UAE.