February 1st 2018
Under the supervision of the Ministry of Commerce, Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait (ABK) held a draw on Wednesday 11th January 2018, to announce the winners of its latest promotion, which was launched last month to celebrate a 15-year long partnership with Emirates Skywards. The draw was held at the Bank’s Head Office, and rewarded 15 customers with 100,000 Skywards Miles each.
The 15 winners of the campaign were:
- Dr.Faisal Ali Alhowell , Jabriya Branch
- Dr. Nadia Mohammed Alnaki, University Branch
- Haidar Hasan Khaleel, Farwaniya Branch
- Meysam Zamani Gerashi, Head Office Branch
- Lahdan Adel Al Lahdan, Al-Andalous Branch
- Ahmed Farah, Salmiya branch
- Hamoud Nassar Al Hassini, Jahra 2 Branch
- GeorgeFouad Khoury, Head Office Branch
- Salman Esam Bin Haidar, Mansouriya Branch
- Vibash Gupata Kumar, Head Office Branch
- Karim Sulaiman Al Mawash, Head Office Branch
- Abdul Hafeez MohammedIRshad, Khaitan Branch
- Abdulatif Ahmed Al Sarraf, Mansouriya Branch
- Saleh Abdullah Al Ateeqi, Head Office Branch
- Jumana Fadhel Al Shatti, Galleria 2000 Branch
The Skywards Miles can be redeemed for reward flights and upgrades on Emirates, as well as luxury hotel stays, fun-filled family days out, or even tickets to a wide range of sporting and cultural events across the globe. With 100,000 Skywards Miles, the lucky winners could book 2 return Economy Class tickets from Kuwait to London or stay in some of the top hotels in the world with Emirates Skywards hotel partner Rocketmiles. Stays start from only 5,000 Skywards Miles.
The Skywards Miles can also be used in combination with cash to redeem flights under Emirates Skywards’ Cash+Miles product.
The month-long promotion covered all ABK Emirates Credit Cards through point-of-sale and cash withdrawal transactions, and the ABK Emirates Prepaid Card through point-of-sale transactions only. In order to be eligible to win, the cards needed to be issued before the promotion start date of 1st December 2017, and required a minimum spend of KD 100 during the transaction period.
For more information about ABK, please contact an ABK customer service agent via ‘Ahlan Ahli’ at 1899899.