23 December 2019
As of January 2020, the Kuwait Clearing Company K.S.C (KCC) will cease issuing cheques for dividends.
This service is intended for our bank customers who receive their dividends through cheques from Kuwait Clearing Company.
Customers may now register for electronic transfer that allows them to select the account they would like to receive dividends payments into, from the Kuwait Clearing Company, through the following channels:
Registration through Online Banking Services:
- Log in to eahli Online Banking Services
- Select “Service Requests” from the menu on the screen
- Select “KCC Registration Request”
- Select the preferred account with Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait and submit the form
Registration through the mobile application:
- Open the Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait application on the mobile phone
- Select “Service Requests” from the list
- Select to “KCC registration request”
- Select the preferred account with Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait and choose (continue)
Or you can register by visiting any of the Bank's branches.
Once registered with this service, the customer will receive the dividends directly in his bank account.