Introducing one time password 'OTP' new online security feature
KNET is adding a new security layer for any online transaction made via KNET’s payment
The newly introduced security layer is a 2 Factor Authentication method called One-Time
The OTP method will feature the following:
- Any online transaction using KNET’s payment gateway below KD 25 will only require
- Any online transaction using KNET’s payment gateway equal or above KD 25 will require
Pin authentication and One-Time Password (OTP) which will be sent to your mobile
number via SMS to your registered mobile number with ABK
- The OTP code is 6 digit code for one transaction and valid for 4 minutes.
- In case the OTP expires you need to make a new payment transaction and authenticate
it with a new OTP.
- The OTP is only for KNET’s online payment gateway and not for POS.
- Ensure to update your mobile number by visiting the nearest ABK branch.
*International numbers cannot be registered for OTP, only local Kuwait mobile providers.
To increase your Banking awareness, please click here